Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Chocolate penis.

That got your attention didn't it? 

Watch out friends, my blogs for the next couple weeks might be taken over by my thoughts and feelings about my love going to Europe.. for 5 weeks. I can still call him my love even though we aren't dating, so get off me. Gosh, to some people, I'm probably coming off as some crazy girl who's still in love with and adores her ex-boyfriend. But, that's legit, minus the crazy ;) This week at work, a girl, who's a good friend to a few of the girls I work with, has started coming into my room to observe my babies for school. After letting her know that I had today off she was curious why. "Umm, I'm taking a friend to the airport." How weird does that sound? Friend? When Joel and I have never just been friends. I told him that this morning on our drive to the airport and he agreed how weird it is talking to anybody about our relationship right now, or trying to explain things. 

As usual, I love dropping Joel off at the airport and hugging and kissing, saying I love you and eventually driving away.. with no tears. I have yet to cry. Everyone always asks if I cry. But, why cry? Joel is chasing his dreams and I have always loved missing someone and being missed. 

But, only lonely for a little while! This is definitely going to be the longest we've been away from each other. Gosh, we might as well say we're back together, I'm just listening to myself right now. But, we're choosing to not be.. yet. The longest he's been away is 3 weeks and by week 3 it usually starts to get hard. 5 weeks is kiiiind of a long time! We celebrated our Valentines Day last night (again, this sounds like I'm talking about a boyfriend) had an amazing dinner at Bonfire, where we always get the same thing: Bontons, Bull bites, turtle cheese cake for me and a giant chocolate chip cookie for Joel. And, I got roses. "I just can't pay over $100 to have roses sent to your work on Valentine's Day from Europe, when I could spend that money on a sweet new coffee maker for you." Hm, Joel can be practical ;) So for less than $100 we spent his last night here, together, ate at bonfire and I got roses. I'd say that's a deal. 

Here is where I think I'm potentially boring you with my love life. Then again, if I was talking about my love life, you'd be sweating ;)

I am so glad that I am feeling content right now. It's my luck to total my car and have to say goodbye to Joel for 5 weeks, the week that I'm emotionally unstable. I was going to say, the week before my period, then didn't, now I'm thinking to heck with it, I can if I want to. I own this! I knew she my period was coming the other day when I walked to Cold stone on my lunch break and impulsively ordered the gotta have it size of the chocolate lovers bowl of ice cream.. with chocolate chips, brownies and extra fudge. This just brought me to an amazing picture my best friend put on my facebook yesterday.. 



Hilarious. How perfect? 
Although, I am learning that a penis that isn't chocolate and doesn't ejaculate money, isn't so bad, as ideal as that would be! Am I getting too inappropriate here? I think I might be. Alright, I won't say penis again. 

Happy Hump Day! he he

No comments:

Post a Comment