Thursday, February 9, 2012

nst nst nst

Do you know what I’m doing right now? Typing on word perfect because I am a poor ass and still don’t have internet and I want to blog so bad. So when I post this tomorrow it will be Thursday and I will probably have more to add to this which will throw this all off entirely. I just spent some time in the blog world via cell phone and reread some of my blogs and comments from last year. (My blog is almost one year old! Gosh, does time fly!) And I am realizing that my blog used to be hilarious. I laughed out loud at some parts and now I’m just asking myself why it’s not as funny. I’m still the same funny person as I used to be, defiantly one of the funniest I know ;) but why do my post seem boring to me these days? I will admit, my life isn't as exciting... I'll have to think about why later.

I sadly, and definitely will not be getting internet. I don’t know if that means anytime soon or at all. Most likely at all, because I bought a car! Saturday my dad and I hit up some dealerships and I fell in love (for a second time, and with a car I can actually afford, HURRAY!) after I had overlooked this certain car the first time around. The dealership was a zoo and after a couple hours of waiting for finance and two Dr. Peppers in, I was high on life and caffeine and I was shaking and ready to drive my beautiful new baby home. It’s not the Chevy Cruze I fell in love with the first time, but it’s the classiest thing I have seen on wheels that lives in my price range. I also learned that the Chevy Cruze took over the Cobalt, and that is probably why I was so drawn to it in the first place. Gosh, I loved my cobalt. RIP lady. I bought a Ford Fushion that has everything I wanted and more. I didn’t even look at cars that didn’t have a sun roof. I sound like a brat. But why settle? The only thing about the car that I did not love, was that it has 100,00 miles on it. After my dad convinced me that if I took good care of it and got regular oil changes (which I failed at miserably with my first car) that it would defintately last me 5,6 more years. I test drove her and she was sold! On my drive home, to techno of course, I did not forget to bring Kaskade with me, my mom called. “Hiiii momm! I am talking on the phone in my new car and I’m not even touching my phone!! Ahhhhh” If bluetooth is turned on on my phone when I get in my car, I can make calls, receive calls and do other jazz with my phone without even touching it. It could be in my purse in the back seat. It’s pretty awesome. Although, I’m afraid this feature is going to motivate me to actually answer the phone when it rings, instead of screening it and texting whoever called a few minutes later. Dammit. I do have to say, I have been working on my phone skills in the last couple weeks and I think I am doing just lovely. I have to mentally prepare myself but I seem to get less anxious, and I don’t have to pace around the room! I’m making progress! :)

Tomorrow, so today to you, ha! I’m going to yoga with some girlfriends. We have been failing so hard at it the last couple weeks and will fail no more. I’m in the mood for wise, inspiring words, warmth, candles and my bests at my side. And in all reality, there will be wine post yoga, which makes it even better!

The last sentence of my horoscope the other day said, “It may be smarter to quit while you’re ahead and start over.” Of course, yesterday I started analyzing what this could mean. I’m a weirdo in a sense that my horoscopes have always been dead on and freakishly accurate with what’s going on in my life so I check them daily. Although, sometimes I don’t quite know which area of my life it is referencing! I want to say, this time it is referring to Joel. Maybe I need to just chill out and see what else is out there. Hmm, that actually sounds lovely! Trrrouuubblleeee.

Yay! Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment