Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Friday.

I must blog before I get on with my Friday! 

Today is the day I have been waiting to write about since January. Or I guess, I'm going to say something I've been holding in since January, because I didn't have my blog back then. MY CO-TEACHER IS PREGNANT! Knowing something so exciting and having to hold it in for 3 months is hard! I bugged her for some time about having babies. She's been married for a little over a year and they said they were going to start having kids around then. So, me being crazy about pregnancy, had to lay it on her :) One day, after I hadn't said jokingly, "you're pregnant" in awhile, she told me she was! And I am sooo frickin excited to watch her belly get huge and have someone so close to me (40 fabulous hours a week) be pregnant! I am obsessed with pregnancy! And while I'm on the topic, my girlfriend Jamie is also expecting. Both are due in September. How exciting!! I told both I will be living vicariously through them until my special day. Because my special day, isn't going to be for some time. Sorry, mom ;) You have Damon and Kimmy for that for now! 

Today was a great Friday! I spent the day with the babies because we were low enough ratio wise in my twos room. I have to say my favorite part of the day, was when our assistant director, Dani, was in the room with me. She had just gotten done feeding one of the babies, when he decided to spit up (breast milk) down the front of her shirt. Dani gagged and I told her, there was nobody else I would have enjoyed watching that happen to than her. And then I told her I was going to blog about it. 

Today on my lunch break, I bought the Florence + The machine CD. Amazinggg! Mom, you'll really like it as well. If you and I are friends on facebook, you've most likely seen their video on my wall. If not, check it out, it's wonderful. It gets me so excited for summer! And I have to say right now, how ecstatic I am that I leave work at 5:30 and it's still sunny out for another two hours. I love you, sunshine! 

Last night, my girlfriend Kristin came over and we had a nice bonding sesh and loved on my hookah for a bit, since it had been awhile. We watched video after video of Florence + The Machine. It's becoming an obsession, that's for sure. She is such a fun performer. Such high energy. I love you, Kristin. I wouldn't mind if it you moved home this summer ;) 


Now where on earth is this Friday going to take me? I feel like it's going to be a good one! Have a wonderful night everyone! 




2 comments:

  1. I am realizing now I didn't specify: The spit up went down the front INSIDE of her shirt. That makes it better! :)

    ReplyDelete