Monday, January 30, 2012

Dream on, dreamer.

Day 1 of car shopping, actually going to dealerships, not sitting online: I feel like I got nowhere. All I did was fall in love with a car that I cannot afford. Check ittttt.


 
I need to be inside this car. Tan, summer, windows down, blaring my techno. This is making my heart happy, looking at this picture and thinking these thoughts. I think I can definitely settle for no sunroof for this amazing car. And I love the blue. Up until today, I was never a fan of vehicles that weren't black, white, charcoal. Now, I'm turned on to sage green, baby blue. Where is this coming from? Ah, I know! I'm older, wiser :) Okay, I'll stop. This car is nowhere in my near future.

I must say, car shopping the first time around was a lot more fun because I was still living at home and by no means was paying the bills that I'm paying now, living happily all by my lonesome. Even with the money I got back from insurance as a down payment, my options are somewhat limited and I'm being picky. Although, I feel like, being almost 24, it's smarter for me to spend a bit more money on a car that I'm going to have for the next 5,6,7 years, verses a car that has a ridiculous amount of miles and that I won't have for more than a couple years. I feel like it's not legit for me to settle for something that I don't love, something that doesn't have everything I want. God, where is my rich husband! Kidding, I won't be marrying.. marrying... anytime.. soon. Rich man friend that wants to buy me a new car? That sounds better.


Wish me luck for tomorrow!

ps. Summer, where areee youuuuu?? I need you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment