Thursday, May 10, 2012

The cat's outta the bag.

This day and time next week, I will be stationary in lovely San Fran sitting next to my best fran. Although, sitting is most likely not what we will be doing. Really, who knows what mischief we will encounter. It's always a ridiculous fun time when I'm there or when we're together period. I very excite! :) I wonder if a lesbian will fall in love with me/my dance moves this time around! Most likely, it's hard not to ;) kidding, kind of. I'm probably going to do the Bernie dance like I did last weekend at like 6 pm at the bar and no one will know what I'm doing. It's going to be great. 

Cali count down: 7 days!! 


I have some other fun and exciting news! No, I am not pregnant, no I am not engaged. Why does everyone look at me like I'm going to say one of those things when I tell them I have exciting news? Joel and I are moving to Colorado! Whoop Whoop! I love my life! When we were in Spain, we talked about moving in together and Joel mentioned moving away somewhere sweet. Yes, I am willing and yes, I think it would/will be amazing for us to do as a couple. Luckily, I work for a company that is literally e v e r y w h e r e. It was one of the first things I did, look to see if there were Kindercares in Colorado. And like I thought, just in Denver, there are a handful. Yayy! Soo, we are shooting to live in Denver. I've been chatting with our friends who already live there and I fall in love with the idea more and more and think about our life there every day! I always say this but don't really mean it, liiiife, hurry up! We are shooting for the beginning of November because we both have wayy too many things going on this summer. And Joel will be gone the entire month of October in Alaska and Nashville. So I will be spending one last Halloween with all my amazing friends here and then we will be off on our adventure! Why Colorado you ask? Here is my answer: adventure, amazing weather, change, awesomeness, mountains. Joel has been there many a time and I have never been! But I have never heard anyone say one bad thing about it and I have no doubt in my mind that I will fall in love immediately. 

This is going to be me...


 ....minus the two girls and plus my boyfriend :)

Cheers to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment