Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Here's to you, Kels.

Life is so crazy. 
I've literally been just staring at that sentence. I don't know what else to write. I don't know what to do, what to say, how to feel. How to feel anything but utter sadness. This is probably the reason I'm not balling my eyes out, shock. Is this real? Has this really happened? Yes, but why? Today, I lost a sweet friend of mine, Kelsey Lee. This girl was amazing. I've only known Kels for a handful of years and it wasn't enough. Kelsey was a person who literally lit up any room with her smile and that amazing, infectious laugh she had. It, some of the times, was funnier than the joke. It boggles my mind how fast life just ends. I told my mom that I had just talked to Kels yesterday. She asked what we talked about and I responded, "life." My mom asked if she was happy and I know she was. She still is. That was the thing about Kelsey, her amazing, positive attitude about life. Gosh, I could go on and on about all the things I've fallen in love with about her over the few years that I've known her and I just feel so sad for her family and friends she was close with, closer than me. Kelsey, you are amazing. You are beautiful inside and out and there is nobody else I would rather share my name with! Life is so unfair at times. Here's to you babe! I can't wait to see you again some day, take care of us, will you?

Everyone up there now, is spoiled to have you at their side. 

Kels squared being themselves. 


I would have been happy to have these pictures never resurface ;) Only for you Kelso.







 You will be missed forever, lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment