Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday's random thoughts.

I have turned into a major homebody. I don't know what exactly has caused this change. I don't wear makeup to work- Don't worry, I shower. I'm not completely worthless. K, that has nothing to do with being a homebody. But 5 days a week, I don't wear makeup. A girl I work with says I'm ballsy that I don't wear makeup to work. Psh, everyone I work with has seen me from all angles. My most ultimate happy, to my lowest sad or frustration. I have been there for 3 years in two months. Wow. I have no one to impress and my two year olds won't judge me if I have a zit on my face. They just ask what it is and I tell them they have that to look forward to when they get a little older. Thursday, Friday and Saturday last week I had training for my new job and got to dress up business casual and get all foxy and wear makeup. My face is pissed at me right now. I'm breaking out like crazy (like breaking out on my cheeks- who breaks out on their cheeks anymore?) and I think it's because my face isn't used to having makeup on it. Can this be? Or maybe I'm stressed. Maybe I'm stressed about the fact that I have absolutely no interest in my new job and just have it for the money? Ha. I have never until this point in my life, had a job striclty for the money. Clearly, I'm not in childcare for the money ;) I'm headed in so many different directions right now with this blog, jeez. What also made me think last week, that I have turned into such a homebody, well I guess I think this almost every week; Fridays and Saturdays are just like any other day of the week, different only because I get to sleep in come Saturday morning. Friday nights I want to get home from work, clean my apartment, work out make a delicious dinner, and read my book or hang out with my boyfriend. Exciting side note: I have been doing the 40 minute workout instead of the 15 minute workout on my Jackie Warner DVD. This is sad. But still an accomplishment. I used to be able to do the 40 minute like nothing and then tried it and failed miserably a couple weeks back. So I downgraded myself to the 15 and have slowly worked my way back up to the 40. High Five! I bought myself some cute, purple 5 lb. weights and I'm back in business. Tomorrow I have my first Vector 'Advanced Training' meeting. I'm supposed to get together every Wednesday night with my new co-workers. I'm not sure exactly what we do during this hour and a half but I do know this: I will be dressed up and motivated to meet all my lovely girlfriends I have been neglecting for ladies night these past couple Wednesdays. I need to do my best to start doing that again. I informed my new manager that I will be missing next weeks advanced training meeting because I will be at Britney and Nicki. I told him it was "way more important." 

Cliff hanger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment