Wednesday, June 29, 2011

No more Vector.

I have half an hour to rant about how much better I feel after quitting CUTCO. Quit you ask? I just started. Well, that was the most pointless leaf I've ever tried to turn over. I went through 3 days of training last week, yes. The first day I was excited. The second day I was still a little excited. The third day I thought to myself What the fuck are you doing. Sorry, mom. I told myself to try it out, it's reallyyy good money. But my thoughts took over last night, well I shouldn't say thoughts. It was probably more reality. I can't do something just for the money. Like I said in my last post, clearly I'm not in childcare for the money. My heart is in it. I love that shit. I could hang out with two year olds all day long everyday. And I will still love it. Selling knives? Ugh, I still can't get over it. I guess I tried, tried to tell myself I would enjoy it. Tried to tell myself I would be making bank, because I would have been. But I understood even better last night that I have a very hard time not being myself. And I can't tell myself I give a shit about something when I don't. I left Kindercare at 1 to go on break and I said to my boos, "I'm going to quit my other job right now." She laughed and told me she wondered how long it was going to last. See? People around me even know it's not me. I told my mom last night that I think this job is why my face is breaking out. The stress of having this, to me, pointless job. I feel this insanely large weight lifted off my shoulders right now. And watch, I bet my face clears up by tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment