Saturday, July 2, 2011

The early bird gets the worm.



I've gotten used to the fact that I'm up early on weekends. But today takes the cake, at a whopping 5:50 am wake up. I went to the bathroom and can usually lay back down and fall asleep for another hour. Not today. Far too much energy and my mind was already racing with the things I have to accomplish this morning before it's play time. I made some breakfast, eggs and toast, breakfast of champions and now I plan to blog/read while I wait for to tummy to settle before my morning workout. And I want to take a second to congratulate myself for sticking to working out this week! I have been trying hard to not constantly snack and eat chocolate all day long at work. It's ironic, because it's always the week before my period that I have motivation to eat healthy, workout and give myself pep talks when at the same time I'm craving chocolate more than you know. After my morning workout, I'm off to Walmart to pick up pictures and get the remaining ones off my cam and make some space on that  ol' sim card. I have a feeling this weekend is going to be jam packed with kodak moments. Life usually is, anyways! Now, I think everyone can agree that this 4th of July weekend is going to be far different from last year's 4th of July weekend. Last year, we were all at Dave. At Alpine. Perfect place to spend 4th of July weekend and our group was amazing. But I will not let this discourage me! Who knows, this may top last year's 4th. I doubt it. Today I am off to a friend's cabin just for the day/night (I will be wearing straight sunscreen all day today) and will be back tomorrow to hit up down town Hudson. I have not yet experienced the B-E-E-R tents since I've been 21 so I'm feeling the need to do that this year. I spelt it out for you because that's the way I've been having to say it when my co-workers ask me what I'm doing this weekend. My two year olds repeat everything. That's just what I need, my two year olds going home and saying beer and then telling mom and dad they learned it from Ms. Kelsey. I will most likely be turning in some applications that I picked up on Thursday. Second job, here I come! Can I just say, I despise the part on an application that says, "Have you been charged with a felony or misdemeanor in the last 5 years? If yes, list dates and explain." ugh. Why is a DUI considered a misdemeanor, that sounds so intense and can we just not talk about it? I learned my lesson, trust me. Another side note: yesterday I was one month away from moving to Stillwater. I am so excited. Every time I'm in Stillwater, I drive by, call me crazy. This weekend also marks two years that I've had a boyfriend. Post on my constant love and adoration for him later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment