Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dear sun,


This weather gives me absolutely no energy. And I have a lot to accomplish today. I'm going to start by making myself some coffee and eating a piece of toast. Deep cleaning is on the list of things to get done today. I've been wanting to dedicate a day to deep cleaning for a week or so but it's definitely a must after my cat, Oscar, pooped on his tail last night and proceeded to drag it around the apartment until I noticed what was actually going on and why it smelt as bad as it did in here. It wasn't just coming from his liter box, it was following him everywhere. Gross. He wasn't too happy with me as I held him down and gave his tail a nice bath in the sink. That's what you get for being nasty, Oscar. Washing all the dishes is on the list. I say it like that because literally all the dishes are dirty. At least I feel like they are. Our dish washer broke awhile ago, and was fixed so I filled it the other day, put in detergent, and realized it was broken again. So I have a sink and dish washer filled with dirty dishes. Funn. Good thing I enjoy washing dishes. I will also be vacuuming and cleaning the bathroom, because my cats not only like to go to the bathroom in their litter box, they like to play in it. So as you probably guessed, there is litter all over the bathroom a short two days after I have cleaned the floors in there. Trust me, if you knew how sweet my cats are, this would all be worth it to you. It is to me! 

Weekend recap: Amazing birthday celebration on Friday! The three of us: Tier, Kris and myself, decided what better place to celebrate our birthdays than at Epic Event Center? That place has always been our favorite and the amount of fun we have each time we are there is crazy! The lady that we booked bottle service on an entire balcony to ourselves made us feel like the frickin president. Our experience there was awesome, as usual and the show was great too! Infected Mushroom, we will be back to see you again!  

Other fantastic news: Last week my co-teacher walked into my room and told me to go talk to Dani, our assistant director and one who does the scheduling, because I had asked for days off and am horrible at writing in the time-off book. I tend to write things down on the wrong month frequently. fail. So she wanted to check for sure. "You have two days off not this week, but next, and then three days the following week.. What is that for? Where are you going?" Me: "Hmm, Mayy.. 12th?.. OH! I'm going to be in Cali!!" Dani: "How do you not know that you are going to Cali in less than two weeks?" 

"I don't know? Because my life is awesome and I can't keep track of the fun that never stops?"  :):)

San Frannn   

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment