Thursday, April 7, 2011

Vino.

I have to say, I am very excited for this weekend! Joel and I will be sleeping in tomorrow morning, which is like 8:30 ;) and then will slowly be packing and getting ready for our weekend in Milwaukee with my brother and his fiance', Kimmy. My brother, Damon, messaged me a couple weeks ago and asked if Joel and I would like to go to a Brewers game, his treat. Ummm... YES? Neither of us have ever been to one. And I am the kind of person, being from Wisconsin but so close to Minnesota, that would wear either a Vikings, Packers, Twins, or Brewers jersey and honestly not care about the outcome of the game. Either way, it's exciting for me to be at a game and socializing and drinking beers in the summertime.

I'm also very excited because I have 4 new CDs for us to listen to on our 4 hour long car drive, one way. What are these 4 amazing CDs you ask? Tiesto! Brittney! and 2 very awesome mixes put together by one of my girlfriend's friends. That sounds silly. There is nothing like driving a long distance to amazing music that you're hearing for the first time.. when the sun is out. It better be out, I heard it is supposed to be cloudy tomorrow? Not cool. (Sun, you will be out if you know what's good for you) And being with the boyfriend of course. This is our mini-vacation. We always talk about how we go on so many trips, but without each other. Pretty soon we're going to need to be in Mexico at each other's sides. Next March? Perfect. Anyways, thank you to my awesome girlfriends who gave me all 4 CDs last night after our amazing dinner and wine sesh at Urban Olive & Vine. Such good laughs. You ladies are amazing. And my life would be so boring without you. There is nothing like spending time with your girlfriends over vino. 


Cheers to amazing friends, family and road trips. With boyfriends :) Have an awesome Friday tomorrow, for those of you who are working. Suckerrrsss

and ps. Fail at going to yoga tonight. Right now, I'm eating pizza. Bahahaa 

No comments:

Post a Comment