Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A whole lot of feelings.

I am stressed because I haven't blogged. It has almost been a week! Eeek. I find it funny, the things I get stressed about. I stress about not reading fast enough because I want to read so many books, I get stressed about not blogging often enough, or missing a few days and I get stressed about what to wear. My life is hard ;) Or maybe it's just my mentality.

Let's start with the things I must fill you in on! 

My weekend in Milwaukee with Joel, my brother and his fiance' was greeaaat! Friday night we had a late dinner with Kimmy's (Damon's fiance') brother, sister and her boyfriend and then went to a place called fanatics. It's like Chucky Cheese for adults. Or Dave and Buster's, but I've never been there. We played a few games of bags and I was the DJ. Filling the place with ridiculous amounts of techno and house music. Sorry all, who aren't at my level ;) I was very impressed with the dance/electronia selection in that jukebox so I was milkin' it. 



We went to another bar to play some darts and I ran into a guy I graduated with! Hey Andrew! This is also the bar where I ran into a guy who looked exactly like Tiesto, I told him, and he said he's heard that before but has no idea who he is. No way. Saturday we woke up early, Damon, Joel and I went disc golfing and crossed our fingers that the sun would come out. It did! right at 3:30 when we got to Miller park to start tailgating for the Brewers game. First timer and had an wonderful time! Thanks, Damon! 

  
After the game we got back to my brother's and planned on going back out. Until I got the worst phone call ever. Now, you know me, I am not a phone person. My friend's don't just call me... so something was up when Hanna, my roommate, was calling me. Late at night. Knowing I'm out of town. Let me fill you in on the scoop-- I got my kittens in December and one was the runt. Back when we first got her she breathed kind of unevenly so Hanna took her to the vet to see what was up. "She has a weak heart and immune system" Well, we didn't think anything of it as it got better and she started to be super naughty like a normal kitten. Well, Thursday last week (the night before I was supposed to leave for Milwaukee) she started meowing like she was in pain and ended up pooping on the carpet. Weird, cats naturally know to go in a littler box.. something is up.. Hanna works doubles during the weekend so my mom made her way to our place to watch the babies on Saturday while we were both gone. Vino was totally fine then, playing, being herself. Back to the phone call: (Hanna in tears) "keegan and I are rushing Vino to the emergency vet in Oakdale, she's completely limp" ...blah blah blah.. more bad,sad things (keep in mind I'd been drinking since 4 at the Brewers game) You can imagine the amount of tears shed during this phone call. Long story short, her body completely shut down once they got to the vet :( I am out of town. I can't do anything. I am so sad for Olive who "has been just walking around the apartment meowing, like she's looking for Vino" ugh. My heart is broken. Now, 4 days later, Olive seems to be okay, but you never really know. Cats are smart animals. I do know she's been sleeping on the blanket Vino was taken to the vet in. She probably misses her sister. They are biological sisters. Vino is the black one, Olive is calico.





Okay, enough. I'm getting sad. You get how cute and amazing my kittens were together. Now Olive is just amazing by herself. So I am on a serious kitten hunt. Oli needs a friend to play with and someone to keep her company when Hanna and I aren't home. If you know of anyone who has a 5-8 month old female kitten, you let me know!

As of now, I am off to my normal Wednesday ladies night with my best friends for some dinner and most likely wiiiiiine! Bring on some serious laughs and a hurting face come 11pm. Because I do not allow myself out later than that on a week night. 

Checkyalaterrrrrr 

1 comment:

  1. Oh.....I am just sitting here crying like a baby....I am such a softy for the animals...so sorry Kels. Sounds like you were having a great time up to that point! CHEERS LUV!
    Lisa Doyle

    ReplyDelete