Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday Month.

April is going to be AMAZING! I am just fired up. I've been getting fired up a lot lately. If only I could fire myself up in a different way and get this crazy, huge pile of dishes done tonight. psh. Anyways back to April! Check out this line up: 

March 31- my honey is 24... ooolddd ;) jk! And plays a birthday show at Throwbacks. 
April 1- TIESTOO!! The love of my life plays at the Roy Wilkins Auditorium. Have I ever mentioned how much I love techno. I was telling Hanna and Keegan that while I was writing in Joel's valentine's Day card, I was thinking about all the things I love. And I almost wrote, "I love you more than techno" but then actually refrained because it's not true. Sorry love, it's been here for me long before you were. and if for some reason, heaven forbid, someday you aren't here anymore.. techno will be. It's the truth. I'm crazy. Anyways, all my mamas will be with me and there is seriously nothing better than a show, let alone Tiesto, and my best friends.
April 8-10- Joel and I will be visiting my brother, Damon and his fiance', Kimmy in Milwaukee. Serious bonding time and I may be getting fitted for my bridesmaid dress. Exciting! 
April 15- Wolfgang Gartner is at Epic! Another goodie who has been featured in a lot of Tiesto's podcasts. Epic is home to me. This place does something crazy to me. I can't explain it. Some of the best times in my life have been there. You may think that's kind of ridiculous.
April 16- Ari Herstand plays at the Varsity Theater. Suuper fun musician who loops all his music. 
   (April 15 and 16th are also the training for holy yoga instructor that I have been seriously contemplating. It's a two day thing and I think it would be awesome. I'll get back to you on my decision on that one.)
April 17- My amazing brother's birthday! old fart. Kidding. I have the best brother ever. 
April 20- Tierney Ann's birthday! and 420.. which I seriously think is just any other day these days. Serious. It means nothing. 
April 27- My fellow inmate's birthday! Kristin my love! 
April 28- My birthday! 23 years young! heck yes.
April 29- Infected Mushroom at Epic! Ah, Epic again. I smile just thinking about you!
April 30- My passion party. Where my boyfriend buys me a bunch of new exciting things, for my birthday ;) Wishful thinking? Only, Joel isn't invited. Only my favorites, not that you aren't one of them, but you definitely don't have a vagina. Mamas only! 


Holy fun! I love my life. And my birthday month! Who doesn't celebrate their birthday for thee entire month?  

Did I mention this all starts right when I get back from Florida. 
Gosh, I'm blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment