Monday, November 12, 2012

It's only Monday.

Is it Friday yet? 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I came home on my break today and told Joel that I wished it was Thursday so tomorrow could be Friday. Monday, Monday... 5 more days till another fun day. 

I have been getting migraines again. E v e r y d a y y y y. 

This is me every day for the last two weeks. Almost. 
Why? Probably because I have the most needy group of babies at work, who scream constantly. They rarely have tears, they just yell. Unfortunately I have mothers that whip their boob out every time their child cries at home. A few of my moms have admitted this to us. Their children are pretty much attached to the boob at all times. Some, even sleep with mom. This gets me no where. I also had a new baby start last week, who is 6 months old and still adjusting, who cries all day long. Have you ever listened to crying/screaming every day for 8 hours straight? It's death. This is where my migraines come in. So, times have been tough. Last week was awful. I have never once in my life, not been able to soothe crying babies and I had some pissed off babies allll weeeeek looongg. Please god, let the rest of this week run smoothly.

Joel and I had an awesome weekend. Saturday we drove to the beautiful Estes Park, which is like 35 minutes from us. Aside from not dressing appropriately whatsoever, it was beautiful. We got to Rocky Mountain National Park and were informed that it was free entry all weekend due to Veterans Day. We saw a ton of elk, took way too many pictures and videos and stayed in the nice warm truck. Outside was freeezzingggg. We will eventually buy a season pass which is only $40 and once it gets warmer, we will most likely be living there on the weekends. I could not be more excited. I am craving camping. I want all my friends to come visit so badly. 


Saturday night, we went out in Fort Collins. Through Joel's open mics that he's been going to, he's been meeting a lot of other musicians. One played at the bar we were at on Saturday and he was awesome. He knew a ton of cover songs and was able to play every song that was requested. Super upbeat, fun energy. Because Joel has been going to open mics there, he introduced me to a few girls that work there that are all super friendly. Being there and seeing all the groups of girlfriends ripping it up on the dance floor and being super funny, made me terribly miss my girlfriends back home. 

Like I said, today has been a day, and I so badly wish it was the end of the week already. Joel and I are both realizing that we need to get jobs. A job for him and a second job for me. Which is fine, it being cold and almost winter, we won't be doing as much outdoor exploring on the weekends, as we would be if it were summer. But where to apply? This weekend, it's go time. Time to find a second income.

As for now, my book is calling. I have to go.






No comments:

Post a Comment