Sunday, February 19, 2012

I love February.


What a month and it's not over! First, I get a new car and now today I receive the best news ever. 

This time, next week, I am going to be on a plane.. to Europe. I have had the biggest shit grin on my face since about 4:20 today when I got the best surprise ever from Joel. "Guess what babe? what? I hope you can get work off next week because you're flying to Europe on Sunday to spend the last week of my tour with me. Shut up, that's not realistic. I have no money and either do you. (Laughter from my mom in the other room) What's going on? You're actually coming to Europe, babe. We're going to spend time on the beach together and sleep a in king size bed!" Joel and I have shared my full size bed every time he sleeps over since we started dating almost 3 years ago, so even if I wasn't going to Europe, being told we're sleeping in a king size bed is exciting in it's own way. Someday, we will own one! Ah, the little things in life.

After a diet coke and this awesome news, you can imagine how jacked I was, immediately, on caffeine and then sooo ridiculously high on life, it's insane. I felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest. Then, I had to go to work from 5-9 where I just cheesed the whole time and looked like a psycho and a crack head all at once, shaking every time I dealt with someone's money. So I 100% fit in with everyone who came into Spirit Sellers today, and every Sunday for that matter. Sorry, mean. 

"Please come down to Agave after work so we can geek out together for a bit" "I've been wanting to blog since like 4:30 today and I have to be to work by 6:30 tomorrow" Fine. I won't turn down a beer, let alone, a celebratory beer and cheers with my girlfriends to the fact that I'm going to Europe next week.

I'm excited and nervous. Nervous because I think After I land, I have to take a train to where Joel and Alec are? I know no details, but I'm not looking forward to being this little lost girl who speaks no French and am in a 100% foreign place. If that's not intimidating, I don't know what is! I feel soo blessed. I really need to sit back and think of how lucky I am more often. I'm so excited that Joel and I are going to be starting fresh, just having got back together, in Europe and experiencing something so exciting together. Just this morning, we had been talking about, I suppose we talk about this quite frequently actually, how awesome it would be for us to go on vacation somewhere together. Who doesn't want to be with their boyfriend, alone, on the beach, half naked in the sun, warmth and with a drink in hand? ;) and in this case, with a really cool cousin. I probably won't sleep tonight. Ah, this is crazy. I cannot get over it. I fly into Paris next Monday morning.. I'm going to see the Eiffel tower as I land. That is nuts. 

Helloooo, beautiful! 
 Next week I'll be blogging about something different than my love life ;) Well, kinda of.

1 comment: