Wednesday, February 15, 2012

To Be Continued..

Yesssss, fiiinnallly internet! I have to be fast with this one since we are cheating the system right now (using the shop next door's internet) And when I say 'we', I am referring to myself and Chilkoot Cafe' by mi casa'. I have been here for over an hour and came here just to blog. I didn't even want to spend money, I just wanted to blog. But, don't worry, I got some Chai. Mm. 

To Be Continued...

To follow up on my Valentine’s Day blog, I have some fantastic news :mine and Joel’s experimental period is o v e r. Poor Joel, for having to deal with me blogging about our relationship left and right. Then again, my blog is kinda like my diary, but better, since all the times when I tried to keep one at a younger age, I failed because my thoughts were way faster than my ability to write, without my hand hurting like crazy, and in 5 seconds. So since I’m a crazy person and very experienced on a laptop, typing my feelings out works very well. Lucky me! Anyways, If you know me well, Joel and I deciding to get back together probably isn’t coming as a surprise to you. We were only broken up for a little over 3 months and that was enough... for me at least. During our time apart, I did more serious thinking (weird, I never do that) and I was reassured many times that he is who I want to be with. Now, I don’t want to get crazy, I suppose I can stop saying that now, but I see myself being with him forever. (This is a big deal for me to say, coming from the person who I was BJ(before Joel) As much as I thought about it, finding the person who you want to be with for the rest of your life, even at 23 is not a bad thing. I spend too much time freaking myself out about it. But freak out, no more. I am content. And 100% happy that I can’t be with anyone else. I’ve learned that there are small things, “annoyances” about each other that bother the daylights out of us. But when you put it in perspective, those things are completely irrelevant. I’ve learned that even after we dated for a little over 2 years, our relationship somewhat started to dwindle. But, I let it. Joel never started to slip, like I did. People who have been married for years and years, all the power to you! How the H do you do it? I know! Work! I’m learning that even the best relationships in the world are work. You need to work to keep things amazing and alive and passionate. Okay, you get it. Long story short, I’m going to be a better girlfriend this time around. Yay, I love love. March 7th, come soon please, I need kisses. 





I blame Joel for turning me into a hopeless romantic. 

Last week’s yoga was a great success by the way! Finally, after like 3 weeks of trying, we made it and on time. Even better, 3 of my best ladies came with! The lady that gave the class used to babysit me when I was younger, our moms used to work together. It was lovely to chat it up with her, introduce her to my friends, and listen to her relaxing voice speak this awesome bible verse that literally makes you appreciate who you are, imperfections and all. I wish I had it so I could post it. I will make it a point to eventually do that! I’m sure tomorrow’s will be just as wonderful. And once again, bring on the wine afterwards! I’ve fallen in love with Thursday’s.

Ah! One thing that is exciting me this moment: I learned today that Dave is back at Alpine this summer and right after July 4th– suuuuure I’ll take off the whole week! I am a sucker for summer, sun, music, beer and friends all in the same place. Sign me right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment