Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy early Birthday.

I just realized that tomorrow my blog is one year old! One year old and I will be at the airport waiting to get on a plane to Europe. Successful first year, blog, I have to say! I failed for a few months there but all in all, this last year has been fantastic. And if I don't say so myself, I think this year is going to be pretty amazing too. It already has been. 

I wanted to blog on Thursday after yoga but I was without my laptop. I hate the times when I want to blog immediately and have so many things to address and then when I come back to reference everything later, it's just not as good or funny. Yoga on Thursday was a good one. I actually struggled with some of the poses and the night was dedicated to working the glutes. Perfect :) Love a good butt work out, so does Joel. I wonder if there will ever be a blog where I don't mention Joel. Now, keep in mind that the yoga we go to is holy yoga. It's at a church and there's a bible verse read at the beginning and then again at the end and Katie always ends with a prayer. The last few times we've went it's been just us girls and then a few other ladies. One of which is a cute little older lady who is fun to chat with a bit beforehand. Han got there, we were chatting and she let the F word slip.. in a church...around little old ladies. You can imagine the look on my face, luckily I had my back turned to the other older women. This place is definitely where my swear switch is flipped off, along with Kindercare. I love swear words, I use them frequently, but I particularly love the F word, and I know when it's appropriate and inappropriate to use it. Anyone who knows me, knows I won't lie about my love for the F word. It's a great word and it can literally be used to describe anything; anger, excitement, happiness, sadness, even fun. But there's a time and a place and I understand that. One of these times, I challenge my girlfriends who go with me to actually keep their eyes closed. I understand, balance is tough in certain poses, but get your balance and close your damn eyes. Every time I open my eyes, I smile and want to laugh. I just picture everyone naked and in stupid positions, especially cat/cows.


Countdown is one day less! Tomorrow I leave for Europe! When I get there, it will be the first time I'm seeing Joel is 27 days. That's a lot of days without kisses. and other things :) 

I have no idea why I thought I had to take a train by myself, I just have a layover in Paris for a few hours, that is the only time I'll be by my lonesome, which is intimidating but okay. It's going to be amazing seeing Joel and Alec at the airport. Little bummed I won't actually have the chance to go see the Eiffel Tower when I fly into Paris but who knows what we will do that entire week, we have no plans and we have the whole time to do whatever. I guess, I don't know how far Paris is from Malaga but I want pictures of myself and that damn tower. I picked up some minis at the liquor store last night. A lady came in once and got a few of them and told me that it was acceptable to bring them on the plane, that they are regulation size and then you aren't paying $6 for a frickin drink. Not that I want to get drunk and then be alone in Paris by myself for a few hours, that could make things interesting, but I do want to maybe get a little buzz, possibly write a good blog on the plane, then get some sleep. I can only read for so many hours..

As of now, I'm moderately hung over and waiting to Skype Joel. Seriously, this might as well be a blog about my relationship. 

Life, I love you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment