Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Finally able to venture.

I really want to finish my book right now but I am far too jacked to read. I got this lovely, wonderful, purely awesome news yesterday that I will be the new renter to this amazingggg studio apartment in downtown stillwater starting August 1st! BONER. You familiar with downtown Stillwater? You know those stone steps by the old Starbucks as you first get into town? Yeah, those are in my backyard. No big deal. I found the post on Craigslist- of course, everything comes from Craigslist (even the super random second job I got last week. But that will come later.) Old studio apartment, hardwood floors, upper part in big old house from 1860- siiiggnn me up! The place is small, it's a studio, but it's perfect for me. Three rooms in all- bedroom, bathroom, kitchen. The bedroom is basically the living room, if you are familiar with studio apartments. So good thing I didn't take it upon myself to purchase a couple couches, like I thought about doing this last week. Also, on Craigslist:) The table I have been using as a small desk will go in my kitchen with a couple bar stools but that is pretty much the only place there will be to sit. So no huge entertaining for me in this place, although I have a lovely nice front and back yard for bags, testicle toss, and other fun, summer drinking games and then we can proceed down to the bars via stone steps in back yard. I told Joel, really the only place for us to sit are those bar stools or my bed. He didn't mind that all too much, for it will force us to be on the bed more he says ;) I am so excited for the change and so glad I am able to do this by myself. I have always wanted to live alone and do everything the way I wanted to do it. Now is my chance. Living with girlfriends does sound like a lot of fun, but I can pretend I live with them when we all crash somewhere together on the weekends. Although, it won't be at my place! I have always loved my own company but in the last few weeks since my roommate moved out, I've grown to love it even more. Not anticipating that door opening is amazing. Pictures to come:) Although, you have to wait until August first, unfortunately! 

I've said it many times and I'll say it again, "Life, I love you!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment