Monday, March 21, 2011

Dreams.

I need to blog really quick before I forget my dream. Last night I had a dream that I was inside this crazy, amazing cave filled with water and the bottom of it was probably.. 20 ft deep? and it lit up and changed colors. Everyone I went to high school with was there and all my best friends stood out the most. Even the one I dated was there and it felt like we were more than friends. I wish I would have known at first that I was dreaming, because right away I was a little sal about jumping in the water. I remember saying something about how intimidating it was that the water hole we were jumping into was bottomless and went really far inside the earth. Little did I know that when I jumped in eventually, that I touched the bottom and it got warm, less warm than a hot tub but warm. Across the cave was a huge water fall, like one I've never seen and the bottom of that lit up as well. Remember we're all inside a cave. I'll try and make this as visual as possible, that I might not be good at. I remember that waterfall turning red the most. Ah it was amazing. What's weird is that none of my good friends that I have now in my life were in my dream. Joel wasn't there- one of the most important, Alesia wasn't there, another most important. It just seemed like it all took place while I was still in high school. I remember talking to Kylie, Sarah and Hanna about sleeping at Kylie's place (which is all too realistic) but Kylie mentioned not having a bed (which isn't realistic) so we were talking about laying down all our down comforters and down pillows and making a bed on the floor. James Kulzer was there, probably because he loves my blog so much ;) I just remember jumping in the water, climbing back up, and doing it over and over again, a ridiculous amount of times. Ah, I just loved it. I was dating Brian Hall again. Maybe because I just saw him a couple weeks ago at the bar? But we definitely kissed underwater. Into the blue style. And thank god, I have a boyfriend that doesn't get upset or jealous about the crazy, weird dreams I have at times. Love you, babe ;) I dream about you a lot too. I'm so glad I'm one of those people who remembers their dream's and to detail. I actually don't remember them as often as I used to. But I do know, in my dream, I started to blog about it because I didn't want to forget it. Maybe my blog is taking over my life. Nah, I think I would blog more than every few days it that were the case. 

Have an amazing Monday! 
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL CO-TEACHER BACK IN WISCONSIN! Yay, I didn't forget. I never remember birthdays! I'm thinking about you in Florida. Hopefully our kids aren't insane for you today! I can't wait to come back to you :) 

I will be spending my last two days in Florida in the sun. 

2 comments:

  1. Your dream sounds fun except for the B. H. part, that sounds more nightmarish. Sorry, speak that truth, I do.

    ReplyDelete