Thursday, April 16, 2015

Liebster Blog Award

http://wordingwell.com/the-liebster-award-the-official-rules-my-first-blog-award-and-a-few-personal-secrets-revealed/
[Click link for details]
Well, this makes me feel incredibly special. The other night, I received a notification from my friend and fellow blogger, Kylie Bores, nominating me for The Liebster Blog Award. The award was created to discover and recognize new bloggers and welcome them to the blog world. Well, my blog is a happy four years old as of February, she isn't new by any means, but I very easily fall out of a blogging routine and I still have a lot to learn.

Kylie asked me a series of questions and here are my answers. (Doesn't this bring you back to Myspace? Who remembers Myspace? I lived for these Q&As)  
 
1. Are you a morning or night person? I am a morning person, hands down. I leave my house by 6:30 every weekday to make it to work by 7. Sleeping in on the weekends means no later than 7. Most days it's about 6:10. One accomplishes way more of the day this way.


2. What is your guilty pleasure? I don't feel guilty about any of my pleasures. ;) I honestly don't know what to put for this. Can I say, Gossip Girl? That show makes me wish I had a better sense of fashion. and money. 

3. What is your favorite holiday? Why? Christmas! The smells, the decorations, the food, the company, just the overall feeling it brings me, is simply wonderful. 

4. What is the first thing on your life bucket list (today)? The incredibly annoying snowfall outside makes me really want summertime. I've always wanted to experience a field of sunflowers. To walk through, or alongside, I would be so happy. I thought about saying Coachella but I think I've become too calm for a weekend long party like Coachella.


5. What is your favorite season and something you love to do that time of year? As the years go on, I find myself loving Fall more and more. The cooler weather, the attire, the scents, the amazing changing colors of the trees. I live for cool Fall weekends, drinking hot apple cider, with Fireball going to apple orchards or wineries. 

6. If you had a day all alone with no plans, what would you do? I would sleep in till 7 sip way too much coffee, listen to Ben Howard Pandora, catch up with all the blogs that I love that are full to the brim with beautiful pictures. I would spend it outside if it were nice, with my cats, of course. Which, would lead to taking pictures of them. I would do laundry, read my book at some point, perhaps work out. If Joel is out of town, this is basically how I spend my Saturdays and Sundays. I'm a Grandma. 


7. What is your favorite song currently? Hideaway by Kiesza. I seriously want to live in the music video and learn the choreography.  


8. Upload a favorite picture of your self and tell us where it was taken. 

This is me at probably age 2, in the house I grew up in, back in Wisconsin. I have the same face, same hair, same personality and I still love to climb mountains. 


9. Would you rather scuba dive or sky dive? Scuba dive. I would have to be pushed out of the plane to sky dive. 


10. What is your greatest fear? Knives. 


11. If you had the time for a new hobby, what would you like to do? I would love to learn to knit. Someday, I will. 


Bloggers I nominate: 
*Ladies, I know a few of you haven't blogged for awhile. I understand that life is crazy busy and most of you have a baby or 4, but I hope you find time to sit down and accept this award and spill some thoughts. It's fun and I truly miss reading what you have to say.

Questions for my blogger nominees: 
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What is the easiest/hardest thing about keeping a blog?
3. Where is one place you would love to visit but have never been? 
4. What is your favorite form of social media and why? (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
5. What is something you do everyday?
6. In your opinion, what is the most important aspect in a relationship?
7. Are you a cat or dog person?
8. What does the most perfect day look like to you?
9. How would your closest friends describe you?
10. What's your favorite quote or motto in life?
11. In your opinion, how does one live a happy life?  

Happy Blogging, fellow bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment