Monday, March 26, 2012

"If you smile a lot when you're young, when you're old, you'll have wrinkles in all the right places"

I am having such a good day.

I just want to throw a fist full of glitter into the air right now. 

And with this rainy weather? I don't even understand my happiness and awesome feeling of being content. But, I refuse to question why, happiness in general. 

Ah, I needed today. After two hours of work this morning, lucky me, I got to go home to Joel's house and have a personal day. My 3 and a half hours of sleep last night just didn't allow me to bring my 'A' game to work today. 

We need rain so bad. Let's get rid of this yellow, gross looking grass and turn it green, shall we, Mother Nature? I am fine with a rainy day every once and awhile, I actually love them. My favorite kind of day, in fact, is right before it rains. When it's cooler outside, its gloomy, cloudy, but comfortable in temperature all around. Although, this is not today, today the rain is hangin out. The skies actually look like they are clearing up now that I'm looking outside. Gosh, I haven't moved from this spot for far too long. Easy to do when I'm feeling so fantastic right now. I love that I'm feeling fantastic right now. 

Here, things to make you feel the way I'm feeling :) :)

And most importantly,
 period.

No comments:

Post a Comment