Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I find it very outrageous that I haven't been on facebook or the blog world for 8 days. I didn't even know that was possible for me. I love me some facebook. But lately, every time I think to bust out my laptop and open the book I steer very sharply to the book I'm reading. An actual book: The Happiness Project. And it's a goodie. I'm pretty much blogging right now because I feel like I have to. I don't want to worry anyone ;) I'm going to refrain from recapping on things that have been going on because that would be novel length. but I am going to note that I leave for Cali tomorrow. San Fran at that! The last time I was there was June of last year, so almost a full year. Thank you mammy, yes mammy, for the birthday present. You're the best. I'm going to see my B.est F.riend F.orever! I was saying to my other girlfriends tonight who were over for wine, that Alesia is one of those friends who moves away, I don't see frequently or barely talk to (because I am horrible with the phone, you know this) and when we do finally see each other for the first time in ever, it's like we never left each other. I think this is truly great. We actually met through friends in high school and didn't become close until after high school. Right? I don't remember details really. Correct me if I'm wrong. And this friendship turned into me sleeping alongside her and partying till wee hours in the morning when I had to work the next day. Not that I could ever do that again in my life or want to. But I was there and I will remember it forever. I always think about the time I was going off to her about a guy I had been hanging out with, "No, I don't want to sit in your basement on your mattress and watch tv!" --As we're sitting in her basement on a mattress together watching tv. Funny realization. Clearly, it's the company you have, not your surroundings! Alesia has finally realized that I don't love to skype because I feel like I need to wear makeup (which I don't do during the week- for the most part) because I haven't seen her forever and I feel like I need to look amazing for her. Even though she's seen me at my worst. And all other sides of me for that matter. Oh, how times would have been different if I had moved to Cali with her those almost two years back! Side note: Alesia and I had planned on moving out there together two years ago, but I was still in school and sadly, had just started court and all that fun shit that had to do with my DUI. Never get a DUI. I'm telling you. You already know how it ruined changed my life. That was one of the many ways how. I remember the phone call: 
Alesia: "duuude, just bought my one wayyy (pure excitement) get your shit togetherrr!" 
Dammit. So now I just have an awesome place to visit. Where I can relive my craziness but with a little more control :) But I have to say it: bring on the debauchery. ;) 

We're BS proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment