Friday, April 1, 2011

Anticipation.

I took the day off today because it is an occasion. Well, and because yesterday was Joel's 24th birthday and I knew it was probably going to be a late night. Which it was. He played at Throwbacks in Woodbury and our families were there as well as friends, some I hadn't seen forever. I loved the familiar company, which I always do! 

Back to why today is an occasion. Tonight is the one night every few months where my girlfriends and I have the oppurtunity to see the love of our lives and all his talent! Tiesto! love. love. love. I guess I shouldn't say every couple months.. because that would be amazing to see him that frequently. There is no way I would ever get sick of it. We all saw him last time he was in Mpls and also made the trek to see him in Chicago. And we all wore wigs. Gosh, that was the best weekend ever. I was telling my girlfriend the other day that I feel so lucky to have so many "wow, this is the best time of my life" moments and each one is usually better than the last. How wonderful life is to us. 

So I purposely didn't "do it big" last night because I have to bring my "A" game today/tonight. I have seriously done nothing with my day at this point, which is the perfect way to get myself ready for endless dancing in heels tonight and frequent "I can't believe how amazing he is" remarks. On top of constant shit grins, lets not forget those! Wow, it is almost 3 P.M. 

To get myself in the mood (which I don't have to try very hard to do): Tiesto's podcasts. <3 <3 
Did I just do that? I did. Now, it's about time I shower and paint my nails. 

Tonight, I'm going to murder the dance floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment