Monday, March 28, 2011

Not content.

I am going through one of those not-content-with-anything phases right now. I haven't had one for a long time I feel like, but for a short period of time I was getting this feeling every other couple weeks. No, not before my period. That is a completely different mood change. And that one actually takes over my life. I think I just need to get back into my workout routine, for one. Routine.. I say that like I've ever had one. I just have to say, I feel lucky to have the body and metabolism I do for not consistently working out or eating healthy. Although, I have gotten a whole lot better with what I eat. Today was definitely a day filled with sweets. I swear I was constantly snacking. Gummy bears, Jelly beans. I had a couple cookies. Probably because today was quite the frustrating day at good old Kindercare. My day is about to get more frustrating because I have to respond to that annoying letter I got in the mail from Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles before I went to Florida. Remember that? So stressful. Well, vacation is over and now I have really not-so-fun things to deal with. I'm now realizing that lately, I have been doing a lot of venting in my blog. Which is alright, it helps me feel better, but I can imagine it's not so fun to read when it's one thing after the other. I'm going to have to slap you real hard with frequent positive ones here! (Which probably won't be hard because Tiesto is on Friday.. and I actually had a dream that I got his logo tattooed on my body) So I'll be emailing WDMV because I feel like I can get out everything I need to address when it's right in front of me and I can reread and edit! And I despise the telephone. Don't think I will ever learn to love it. UGH. 

So much rather text Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles. Just kidding. But seriously. 

I am seriously thinking about changing my career. I am such an indecisive person as is, and I think I need to explore other options and see if there is something out there I love more than what I am doing. I can always come back to childcare if nothing else works out, because I will always love kids and working with them will forever be easy for me. ahh, I just don't know what to do! Lots of thinking. I have been talking a lot lately about what the heck I want to do with my life. I need to explore. There are too many things I want to be when I grow up. 

On a good note: Friday is April 1st !! and you know what that means. Tiesto at Roy Wilkins Auditorium and the start of the best birthday month ever. yayyy!! 


Here is my man last time he played in Mpls. Being amazingg. As usual. I love looking at pictures posted on google and thinking to myself, "I was there."

2 comments:

  1. Mom? I must not of signed out of google account on your computer. haha funny. We'll talk tomorrow at Joel's show.

    ReplyDelete