Sunday, March 6, 2011

No longer neglected.

I am failing at blogging right now. 
Last time I blogged was Tuesday-- and I didn't expect myself to neglect this precious blog at all. This weekend was quite different than the weekends I've been having lately. First, I just have to say that the spinning class last Thursday was quite intense but I won't go again. I made the horrible mistake of working out Wednesday night when I was sore from Tuesday's work out. I should have just given myself a night of rest. Because my legs were sore 15 minutes in. and me not being a member, I paid $10 for the 45 minute class. My sports related asthma did start to somewhat surface, but no full blown asthma attack, luckily, for I don't have an inhaler! 

Back to my weekend! My lovely Sarah Paulaha Pauly, is back in town from her extravagant trip to Europe. What better way to celebrate then go downtown Mpls?? So we made our way to Seven, to see Miss Adrienne, went to Gay 90's for about 4 minutes, and then made our way to Sneaky's which was definitely, finally, my crowd :) Killed the dance floor for a short period of time. Now, mind you, I purposely drank two and a half cups of reeeal strong coffee at about 5 PM because I knew I would have to bring my 'A' game, without drinking heavily. So we had a wonderful time and last looked at the clock at 4:30 AM.  Me being crazy, I was up and ready to go for the day at 7:30! 3 whopping hours of sleep. So I made us all smoothies and a hearty breakfast. I must mention how much I love being domestic. And by domestic I mean, doing dishes, laundry, cleaning the house, being in the kitchen in general-- although the cooking aspect needs a little work. My husband will be the one cooking for me someday. All in all, I'm going to be a trophy wife someday. And a wonderful mother, lets throw that in too. 


I really started missing Joel even more yesterday! (I should probably get you up to speed on our sitch- He's been in Alaska being amazing and doing his music thing with the great friends he has there) Why did I start missing him even more, you ask? Because a girl I work with had a Passion Party. That's why. Will you get home already, babe? Oh, and Joel was in my dream last night, but for some reason we didn't hug. And it's all I wanted to do. He was just crazy busy running around, so I woke up missing him even more. On a good note, Joel gets back on Wednesday at about 7 AM so I took the day off and we have all the time in the world to love on each other. I am smiling. He's been gone for 3 weeks! I have to say, there is nothing like the feeling of missing someone and being missed. Wow, Joel tangent. 


Damon came home last night! Damon is my brother who I love and admire so much! We had some delicious dinner at Pier with the fam and Jay, who pretty much is fam, and made our way up to the bull pen at agave to see my Sam Bam and Han tan eventually when she was done serving downstairs. It's rare that I call my girlfriends by their actual names, if you haven't noticed. And I would say, all weekend long, with consistently drinking, I did not actually get drunk. I was at a good, hyper buzz the whole way through.

Today, I missed church with mi madre' sadly. But I did catch up on the sleep I missed being so out of my element this weekend. In a short while, I'm off to hang out with Diane Kach (Joel's mommy) to watch Mama Mia and practice being domestic with her sewing machine. I'm excited. This weekend gave me a run for my money and I had such a good time! 

I will not neglect you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment