Sunday, July 20, 2014

Saying.... "I hate to say it, but it's almost too hot to be outside.".
Obsessing.... over Lana Del Rey's new album.
Grilling.... chicken breasts and french bread and making the most delicious sandwich.
Listening.... to Joel play guitar in the other room.
Surprised.... by the greatness of our Farmers Market trip this morning.
Eating.... fresh raspberries.
Wearing.... my flower crown because I'm proud of the things I create.
Getting.... exercise on our walk to the library.. to find out it doesn't open for 50 minutes. 
Reading.... other people's wonderful blogs. 
Feeling.... inspired. Always.
Looking.... forward to Durand and seeing my bests in 19 days. 
Realizing.... that I'm really going to miss the mountains someday.
Wanting.... chickens. I can't wait to have chickens.
Smelling.... sunscreen and bonfires.
Drinking.... microbrews. 
Appreciating.... other people's brilliant minds and inspiring words. 
Feeling.... the softness of my cats warm fur in the sunshine. 
Laughing.... at our ridiculous looking succulents. 
Excited.... about becoming an Aunt in January.
Capturing.... my life via Instagram
Tasting.... wine from a local Vineyard. 
Seeing.... blue skies. 
but seriously, look at our succulents.

Making.... the most of every minute.

Happy Sunday, friends! 


No comments:

Post a Comment